- Use a supported web browser. Google Chrome is recommended.
- Make sure that you DO NOT have multiple windows or tabs open while writing exam.
- Make sure that you have a dependable internet connection; wired, rather than wireless if possible. If any network issue comes, don’t panic, wait and continue the exam. Take a screen short of the error, send it to your faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com.
Contact the following members:
Ms. Vidhya Gopinath – 9486234101
Mr. K Sampath - 9894006765
Mr. K Gopalakrishnan- 9600380796
- DO NOT use your browser back and forward buttons. Always navigate within the question paper.
- For timed tests, remember that once you begin the test, the timer will continue to count down. This is true if you lose internet connection, your browser crashes, or you simply exit and close your browser window.
- Make sure that you click on the Begin Assessment button ONCE only when starting a test.
- Don’t click on ‘SAVE’ button for multiple choice questions. Click on the ‘Next’ button to move to the next question.
- Do not click on the ‘Next’ button multiple times.
- Click on “Save” only for descriptive type questions. (Staying too much of time on the same screen).
- Make sure that you only click on the Submit for Grading button ONCE when submitting a test. Close the window only after the confirmation number comes.
- Do a proper log out after the exam.