How to access your mail :
You can also configure your email on your personal laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc. Please visit the following links for configuration :
- Apple iOS : https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-email-in-outlook-for-ios-mobile-app-b2de2161-cc1d-49ef-9ef9-81acd1c8e234
- Android OS : https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-email-in-the-outlook-for-android-app-886db551-8dfa-4fd5-b835-f8e532091872
- Windows Phone : https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/set-up-email-on-windows-phone-181a112a-be92-49ca-ade5-399264b3d417
- Windows PC : https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-email-in-the-mail-app-for-windows-10-7ff79e8b-439b-4b47-8ff9-3f9a33166c60
- Apple Mac : https://support.office.com/en-us/article/access-your-account-using-a-mac-e96367c3-3f39-4d16-91a3-410cc075d29b
Junk emails identified by O365 are moved to a folder called "Junk Email". Junk Email digest will not be sent to users in O365. Hence, please keep checking the "Junk Email" folder for "False Positives". A "False Positive" is a legitimate mail that has been identified as Spam by O365 and placed into your "Junk Email" folder.
If you find a 'False Positve' in your 'Junk Email' folder, right click on that email and select 'Mark as not junk'. After you click on 'Mark as not junk' select 'Report' in the next screen. This will help O365 to handle future emails appropriately.
If you find a Spam in your Inbox, please right click on the email and 'Mark as junk' followed by 'Report'.
Disclaimer : The information transmitted in this email, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Any views expressed in any message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.