The following steps will explain how to login to the CMS and complete your personal/academic data entry, pay fees and document upload on the Campus Management System.
- Access the CMS server through any computer connected to the internet. (See link below)
- Choose your “Selected Campus”
- Choose your “Academic program”
- Enter your Application Number or Registration Number provided by the Admissions Department.
- Enter your Date of Birth as mentioned in your application in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter the “Captcha code”
- Click on “Login”
- Enter the “OTP” received on your registered mobile number.
- If you face any difficulty in logging in, please contact
- Call: 9443250101, 9446561773
- For General Enquiries, you may call the Administrative Office: 0422 2685509
- At the dashboard, you can proceed to complete your data entry of personal and academic details and pay your fees.
If you have received the Provisional Admission Order (PAO) and accepted the same, you will be able to update personal/academic information in CMS and also make the fee payment online.