As you all are aware, certificates cannot be issued in-person to students due to the existing coronavirus situation. The University has made arrangement to student to apply for the following certificates online :
- Bonafide Certificate for Passport and Visa applications (You will need to upload a recent digital passport size photograph)
- Bonafide Certificate for Educational Loan Purposes
- Bonafide for Higher Studies and SSB
- Other requirements as per specific need – To be mentioned in the online application.
Students who need to pre-filled applications on prescribed formats other than the Bonafide format from University may CLICK HERE.
Please follow the following procedure to apply for the online certificates.
- Please ensure that your know your Username and Password to CMS. If you do not know the Username and Password, CLICK HERE to know how to get the same.
- Login to your CMS account at http://cms.cb.amrita.edu using your Username (University Email ID) and Password. If you are not able to login to CMS, CLICK HERE for more information.
- If you are unable to login to your CMS account, you can reset your password through a Mobile Phone/Email OTP system provided. Click on 'Having trouble logging in ?' link on the login page.
- Click on ‘Students’ on the Sidebar Menu
- Select ‘View Students’ on the Sidebar Menu
- You will be taken to a page where your details are displayed
- Click on ‘More’ tab on the top menu
- Select ‘Apply Bonafide’ for applying for ANY type of certificates
- You will be taken to a page where you will find your current requests (if any). You can also see the status of these requests. If you want to cancel any request, you may cancel those requests by clicking on the icon against those requests.
- To apply for a certificate, click on ‘Apply Bonafide’ button on the top right.
- Provide the necessary information requested on the dialog boxes.
- Proceed as per the instructions provided on the page to complete the application process.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the application.
- Your application is now accepted for processing.
- You can track the status of the application on the ‘Bonafide applications’ page. Once the certificate is ready, you will get an SMS and you can download the certificate from the link provided in the email/SMS.
- The downloaded certificate will contain a QR Code which can be used to verify the authenticity of the certificate by any agency by connecting to the University server using the link embedded in the QR Code or printed at the bottom of the certificate.
- The certificate shall be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue
- All personal information provided shall be based on what was provided by the student and available with the University. Any change in the personal information shall be done as per the University rules and regulations.
If you face any difficulty to login or access the site, please contact email@example.com or call Sreeraj EK +91-9486901730
If you have any questions regarding the certificate application or delay in getting the certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Vijayakumar AP +91-9994101233, Ms. Sujatha P. +91-9894840824.