Cyber Disease 2019, a two-day Ethical Hacking workshop, will be held from September 24 - 25, 2018 at TIFAC-CORE in Cyber Security, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
This workshop aims to give Technocrats a basic knowledge of hacking and how to protect your system against hazardous effects.
- Exposure to Ethical Hacking the latest tools and methods being used by cyber criminals & terrorists and how ethical Hackers can fight them.
- How attacks bypass your second step verification security of email within seconds.
- Reset Windows admin password (Include Window 7,8,10) within second with the help of guest account without any softwares.
- Some most live shocking cases solved by i3indya team. 5. Career guidance and scope of cyber security by experienced faculty.
Hacking is not about the illegal things it's all about how to secure your cyber space and system from attacks. In this workshop cyber ethics email hacking & security, malware attacks, windows system attacks online data Investigation, credit card frauds & Cases, playing with google by google hacking, android mobile hacking etc. topics will be covered.
- Refreshment will be provided at the event venue.
- Accommodation will be arranged based on first come first serve basis (limited rooms*)
For Further Questions Please Contact Event Coordinators
Ashok Kumar Mohan
Date: 2018-09-24 09:30 to 2018-09-25 17:00
Center: TIFAC CORE in Cyber Security,