Office of Deputy Controller of Examinations (Dy. CoE)
The Office of the Deputy Controller of Examinations is responsible for the preparation, scheduling, conduct of all Assessment Tests (Regular) and other Remedial examinations like Supplementary, Runtime Redo and Contact courses for all the programmes offered by the institute. It also facilitates central valuation of answer scripts and timely publication of Results. The other responsibilities are:
- Issuing Grade Sheets, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.
- Issue of Transcripts.
- Providing genuineness/verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.
- Issue of Duplicate Certificates.
- Issue of Conversion Certificate (CGPA to Percentage).
- Attestation for Certificates.