How to integrate the College Calendar to your Android Smartphone.
To integrate the college calendar in to your Android Smartphone, your need to have a working Google account.
- Make sure that you have a Google Account registered in your mobile. If not, please refer to https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/1738362?hl=en for registering it. You do not need to install Google+, Google Communications or Credit Card details for using the calendar.
- Make sure that you have the Google Calendar App installed in your mobile. You can download the same at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calenda....
- On any Desktop PC, login to your Google Calendar Account (http://google.com/calendar).
- Click on the icon next to “Other calendars” on the right hand menu.
- Click on “Add by URL”.
- When the URL is requested, type in https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/c5368a2f38a14425b7bfe0806e6a7... (Do not right click this link and use "Copy Link Location". You can use copy paste).
- The College Calendar will get integrated into you Google Calendar.
- Go back to your Android Smartphone and open the Google Calendar App.
- If you are connected to the internet, you can find your College Calendar already synchronised on your smartphone.
- You may refresh it occasionally to download the updated calendar.