How to integrate the College Calendar to your Android Smartphone.
To integrate the college calendar in to your Android Smartphone, your need to have a working Google account.
1. Make sure that you have a Google Account registered in your mobile. If not, please refer to https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/1738362?hl=en for registering it. You do not need to install Google+, Google Communications or Credit Card details for using the calendar.
2. Make sure that you have the Google Calendar App installed in your mobile. You can download the same at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calenda....
3. On any Desktop PC, login to your Google Calendar Account (http://google.com/calendar).
4. Click on the icon next to “Other calendars” on the right hand menu.
5. Click on “Add by URL”.
6. When the URL is requested, type in https://mail.amrita.edu:firstname.lastname@example.org/ASECalendar (Do not right click this link and use "Copy Link Location". You can use copy paste).
7. The College Calendar will get integrated into you Google Calendar.
8. Go back to your Android Smartphone and open the Google Calendar App.
9. If you are connected to the internet, you can find your College Calendar already synchronised on your smartphone.
10. You may refresh it occasionally to download the updated calendar.