How do I write Examination without ID Card/ in the event of lose of id Card?

  • If the identity card is lost, He / She has to write a letter to Deputy Controller of Examinations with the recommendation from Department Chairperson and also to produce proof that the student has applied for new ID card.

How do I write Examinations without Hall Ticket(lost or Forgot to bring)?

  • If the student lost the Hall Ticket he/she has to apply for Duplicate Hall ticket at Deputy Controller’s Office, where he can get the application form for Duplicate Hall Ticket.
  • In order to get the Duplicate Hall Ticket the student has to make the necessary payment in the Accounts Section.

Is it Compulsory to wear uniform to enter into the Examination Hall?

  • Uniform is compulsory to appear for the Exam, otherwise the student will not be allowed to enter the Exam Hall.

What should I do if I can’t write the periodical exams?

  • Go to your Department office where you can get the third assessment application form.
  • Fill the mandatory columns
  • Get the approval from the concerned faculty, who was handled that particular subject and submit the same to your Department office.
  • Note: Apply for the third assessment exams within five office working days after the exams.

What is the duration for applying Revaluation?

  • Apply within five days after the declaration of results.

How do I pay for revaluating my answer sheets?

  • Revaluation applicable only for End semester courses not applicable for Lab courses/ Supplementary courses.
  •  Revaluation Fee: Rs.300/- per course.
  • Payment options: Online/RTGS/NEFT only

Account Number: Register Number Example Account Number: CBENU4CSE17540E

Bank: Dhanlaxmi Bank, Trissur IFSC: DLXB0000996 Account Type: Savings

When should I approach Dy. CoE for enquiring clarification regarding Examination etc?

  • As per the Academic Calendar anytime between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
  • If the student is out of station he can approach via mail @