Here is a chance for you to get a placement in Cisco Systems through the Cisco Networking Academy - Ideathon Challenge. You can register for a self-paced free course in Cisco Networking Academy even if you are not a NetAcad student already, and stand a chance to get a paid internship/full time placement in Cisco Systems. The process involves multiple rounds involving online tests and interviews. Last year 11 students from our college got placed through the Ideathon Challenge apart from the regular placement that happened through CIR. Cisco had paid Rs. 60,000 stipend during internship period and Rs. 13 Lakhs per annum for the full time placement.
Please go through the following conditions to participate in the Ideathon Challenge.
- Participating student should have completed at least one Cisco Networking Academy course mentioned below :
- CCNA Routing and Switching modules 1 and 2
- Programming (C, C++)
- Programming Essentials in Python (Self-Paced)
- Intro to Cybersecurity + Cybersecurity Essentials (Self-Paced)
- IT Essentials
- IoT (Introduction) (Self-Paced)
- IoT( Fundamentals/Security)
- Emerging Technologies Workshop (ETW)
- Participating student must be a final year student from BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech , Integrated Dual Degree, MCA, MSc degrees with CGPA 7 or above (highest degree). No current backlogs /arrears at the time of participation.
- Participating student must be available for a 6 month full time internship at Cisco Systems, Bangalore from Jan to June 2021.
Any one of the above course completion in our academy is mandatory if you wish to participate in Ideathon.
Technical Assessment Criteria: Please note that students who have completed any one of the above NetAcad courses, would be eligible to participate. However, in the written technical round the topics would be around – General Networking CCNA level, Programming, Aptitude and Attitude.
Best Wishes and looking forward to your registrations.
Continuing on the excellent show by our students in the Cisco Networking Academy Ideathon Challenge last year, this year too, our students have grabbed job/internship offers. Following are the details on the Ideathon Challenge 2020 placements (2021 pass out batch). The entire selection process was done completely online this year.
The total number of Internship + Job offers are as follows :
|CX – Consulting Engineer||11|
|IT Software Engineer/Business Analyst||2|
Congratulations to all the students and a big thanks to all, whose continued support has helped the students and Cisco Networking Academy to achieve this. Following are the students who got placed :
|1||Sai Chandra Mouli Tadiparthi||CB.EN.U4CSE17160||Software Engineer|
|2||Harini G||CB.EN.U4CSE17541||Consulting Engineer|
|3||Divya Rathi||CB.EN.U4CSE17416||Consulting Engineer|
|4||Dhiraj Patidar||CB.EN.U4CSE17112||Consulting Engineer|
|5||Dhanishwar R||CB.EN.U4CSE17322||Consulting Engineer|
|6||Surya Prasad S||CB.EN.U4CSE17461||Consulting Engineer|
|7||Sravan Nekkanti||CB.EN.U4CSE17018||Consulting Engineer|
|8||Arjun R||CB.EN.U4CSE17404||Consulting Engineer|
|9||Kartik P V S M S||CB.EN.U4CSE17033||Consulting Engineer|
|10||Shivangi Khemka||CB.EN.U4CSE17257||Software Engineer|
|11||THEJASWAGIRI P||CB.EN.U4CSE17463||Software Engineer|
|12||SRI SHARADHA R S||CB.EN.U4CSE17156||Consulting Engineer|
|13||Anupama Srikanthan||CB.EN.U4CSE17207||Consulting Engineer|
|14||Udhay Aakash||CB.EN.U4CSE17364||Consulting Engineer|