The courses in the CCNA Version 7.0 curriculum help students develop a comprehensive foundation for designing, securing, operating, and troubleshooting modern computer networks, on the scale from small business networks to enterprise networks, with an emphasis on hands-on learning and essential career skills like problem solving and collaboration.
By the end of the CCNA course series, students gain practical, hands-on experience preparing them for the CCNA certification exam and career-ready skills for associate-level roles in the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) industry.
- Series of 3 courses:
- Hands-on labs and Cisco Packet Tracer
network simulation activities
- Videos, activities, and quizzes reinforce learning
- Exams to measure learning outcomes
- Assessment features to ensure exam security
- Target Audience: Students interested in pursuing an IT-related career
- Prerequisites: None. Vocational students often take IT Essentials or equivalent knowledge prior to CCNA
- Course Delivery: Instructor-led
- Estimated Time to Complete: 200 hours
- Recommended Next Course: CCNP Enterprise Core, CCNA CyberOps, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Python or Emerging Tech Workshops