Government of India has initiated Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 on 13th August and extends up to to 2nd October 2021. Following this All India Council for Technical Education has requested the participation of Higher Education Institutes in this event.
This run encourages fitness and help us all to get free from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, disease, etc,. The concept behind this is that it could be run anywhere, anytime and runs his own race and times his own pace.
Instruction to the students, faculty and staff participating in
“FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN 2.0”
- Event will be conducted on 22nd September, 2021 at 6.30 am.
- Participants should run or walk a minimum of 2 km for girls & ladies, and 3 km for boys & gents at their own pace.
- In your registered mobile phone, Step tracker app from Play / App store
(For Amrita staff residing in campus also)
- Open the App before start to run/ walk and carry the mobile phone.
- A screen shot of the App after the end of run /walk, shall be send from your college E-mail id to email@example.com
- Record from the above mentioned App only will be accepted.
- E-certificate to all participants will be issued by Government of India.
- Participants inside Amrita campus shall report in the main play ground on 22nd September, 2021 at 6.15 am.
(Basic registration process is mandatory for all)
- Observe social distancing and discipline throughout the event.
Organized by Dept. of Physical Education,
For any queries about the program or the registration details,
Dr. Kumaresan O.J (Nodal Officer - Fit India Movement),
Director of Physical Education.
Call: +91 90470 84579 / +91 93642 64212
Whatsapp: +91 88387 51166
Phone: 0422-2685154 / 2685156