How to integrate the College Calendar on your Windows Smartpone
To integrate the college calendar in to your Windows Smartphone, your need to have a working Hotmail/Outlook/Live account.
- Login to your Hotmail/Outlook/Live account on a Desktop PC.
- Select Calendar from the Hotmail menu
- Click on "Import" on the top menu.
- Click on "Subscribe" on the left hand menu.
- In the calendar URL type https://firstname.lastname@example.org/c90d8c3dd3654d4fa7af29ce6c6319907829757625615220928/calendar.ics (Do not right click this link and use "Copy Link Location". You can use copy paste).
- Type a name you want to use for this calendar in the "Calendar Name" field (Eg. College)
- Select a color use want to use
- Click on "Subscribe" button.
- The College Calendar will get integarted to your Hotmail Calendar
- Open the Calendar App in your Windows Smartphone.
- If you are connected to the internet and the Hotmail account is synced, you will find the College Calendar integarted into your Windows Smartphone Calendar