- Admission into the Hostel is NOT a right but a privilege extended’ to facilitate peaceful studies in the campus, provided the student follows the rules and regulations of the Hostel.
- Day scholar students seeking admission to the hostel are required to submit a duly filled in ‘Hostel Admission’ form available in the office of Chief Warden (Room No: E-102 – Academic Block I). Any change of address/telephone number of the parent / local guardian, at any point of time, after admission into the hostel has to be promptly intimated to the hostel office in writing.
- Room allotment will be done based on the availability of vacant rooms in the hostels.
- The hostel and mess fees should be paid only after the approval of the Chief Warden. Room allotment will be confirmed only after the payment of hostel and mess fees.
- The day scholar identity card should be surrendered to the office of Chief Warden. A fresh ID card will be issued after admission to the hostel.
Back To Hostel Related page