In continuation with FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN 2.O, Department of Physical Education and AAGNEYA is jointly organizing the next fitness activity for the month of October in the name of “WALKATHON 2021” on 09th October, 2021. This event will be a part of Fit India Movement implemented by the Department of Youth Affairs, Government of India. An E-Certificate will be given from Government of India for the Participants.
Registration is open for Faculty/Staff/Students of Coimbatore Campus. Registration Link will be available till 5.00pm on 07th October, 2021.
General instruction to the participants:
- Registration is mandatory for all those who are participating.
- Event will be conducted on 09th October, 2021 at 4.00 pm.
- Participants should download the Step Tracker App in their mobile from the link given below
- Participants must walk a minimum of 2km for ladies and girls, 3km for gents and boys at their own pace and at their home town.
- Campus inmates and participants available inside the campus shall report in the main playground at 3.45pm on 09th October, 2021.
- Start the App and carry the phone while walking, after completing the minimum required distance, stop the App, take a selfie and sent the screenshot to email@example.com from your college E-mail ID before 12 noon on 10th October, 2021.
- E-certificate will be issued only after submitting the proof of participation.
- Maintain social distancing and discipline throughout the event.
Further communication will be sent to the registered participants through college E-mail ID on 08th October, 2021.
Organized by Dept. of Physical Education,
Dr. Kumaresan O.J (Nodal Officer - Fit India Movement),
Director of Physical Education.
Call: +91 90470 84579 / +91 93642 64212
WhatsApp: +91 88387 51166
Phone: 0422-2685154 / 2685156
Dr. J. Selvanambi,
Assistant, Physical Education Director,
Mobile no. / WhatsApp: +91 99521 63278