Now, it’s time for Fit India “CYCLOTHON 2021” (Pedaling for Better Tomorrow) another Fitness Activity.
From 20 to 27 Dec 2021
Department of Physical Education & AAGNEYA is proudly organizing this event as a part of Fit India Movement, implemented by Department of Youth Affairs, Government of India. E-Certificate will be provided for the participants.
Participants shall arrange the bicycle by their own.
Participation is open for Faculty / Staff / Students of Coimbatore Campus.
General instruction to the participants:
- No registration is required.
- Those who are willing to take part in this fitness activity shall download the Step Tracker App in their mobile from the link given below.
- Participants must ride a minimum of 5km at their own pace and at their home town.
- Start the App and carry the phone while riding, after completing the minimum required distance, stop the App, take a selfie and sent the screen shot to firstname.lastname@example.org from your college E-mail ID before 5.00 pm on 27th December, 2021. Mail send beyond the said time is not encouraged.
- Campus inmates and participants available inside the campus shall report with their bicycle at the Main Juncture near Department of Physical Education at 4.00 pm on 27th December, 2021 for a photo session and there on they shall take their ride (If not completed earlier).
- E-certificate will be issued only after submitting the proof of participation.
Organized by Dept. of Physical Education,
Dr. Kumaresan O.J
(Nodal Officer - Fit India Movement),
Director of Physical Education.
Call: +91 90470 84579 / +91 93642 64212
WhatsApp: +91 88387 51166
Phone: 0422-2685154 / 2685156
Mr. Santhosh R,
Department of Physical Education,
Mobile no. / WhatsApp: +91 9786673103