Convocation 2022 : Additional instructions
- Degree Certificate will be issued only to the graduates on Convocation Day. Those who cannot collect it on the Convocation day can collect the same from Office of Dy CoE from 10.10.2022 onwards on any working day.
- You will need to show the QR Code received in the email confirmation after registration at the Dress Distribution Centre. If you have not received the QR Code in your email, please register again on the site https://convocation.cb.amrita.edu. The QR Code will be sent to you as an attachment in the email confirmation.
- Convocation Dress distribution centres shall be open as per the instructions given on the site (https://convocation.cb.amrita.edu/convocationInstruction.php) . It will also be open from 4:00 PM until 9:00 pm on 5th October, 2022. Due to the large number of graduands attending the Convocation, all graduands are informed to collect their Convocation dress as early as possible to avoid last minute rush.
- Arrangements have been made in the various hostels for graduands to refresh and change dress: (6 am - 10.30 am) on Convocation day. Girls - Mythreyi Bhavanam and Adithi Bhavanam; Boys - Nachiketas Bahvanam, Sri Vyasa Maharishi Bhavanam, Yagnavalkya Bhavanam, Yagnavalkya Bhavanam Annexe and Kapila Bhavanam.
- Seating capacity in the Main Convocation hall for accompanying persons is limited. Accompanying persons beyond the capacity available in the Main Convocation hall will be accommodated in the hall near the Amrita School of Business where a live telecast of the proceedings can be viewed.
- Medal winners and PhD Awardees shall be seated in a separate enclosure. Two reserved seats shall be provided for accompanying persons of medal winners and PhD Awardees.
- Also read the FULL INSTRUCTIONS to Graduands. FULL INSTRUCTIONS TO GRADUANDS