For all students/PhD scholars residing in Hostels:
- Any new student( including PhD scholars) entering the campus from 28.12.2021 from any state need to produce a Negative RTPCR test result taken 72 hours prior to the campus entry( This communication will reach all concerned by 27.12.2021)
- Any student visiting their hometown for emergency purpose will be permitted. However, if the stay is beyond 72 hours, while returning they need to produce negative RTPCR test result.
- Any campus resident( including students, PhD scholars, resident of Quarters with international travel need to produce negative RTPCT test result and need to undergo Home or institutional Quarantine for 7 days)
- Any relative of the family visiting the Quarters need not produce RTPCR negative certificate, if they are fully vaccinated
- Any campus resident moving out to their native place and returning need not produce negative RTPCT certificate if they are fully vaccinated.
- Temperature check will be done in the Hostel by wardens and any case of Covid symptoms will be referred to fever clinic
- If symptoms persist, they will be isolated and an RTPCR test will be taken.
- There is no change in the Protocol for Day Scholars visiting the campus.
Note: Sno 4 and 5 is based on the fact that the person will be staying in the Quarters and will not interact with a large population