||Year of study
||20th June, 2022
||4th July, 2022
|Integrated M. Sc.
||II, III, IV & V
||II & III
||Food Science & Nutrition
||II & III
||12th August, 2022
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS Top↑
- Students of all Senior Semesters can make their balance fee payment using the CMS portal.
- Tuition fee for AY 2022-23 along with arrears of previous academic year(s) - if any, has to be paid on or before the respective due dates given in the table.
- Payment can be done either using Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, RTGS/NEFT using Challan or UPI. Please read below for more information on this.
- You can check the balance fees to be paid by logging into your CMS account at https://cms.cb.amrita.edu.
- If you face any issue with the payment process, please contact University Finance Office helpline +91-422-2685071 on any working days between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Or, you may send an email to 'email@example.com' with your Roll Number, Name and a description of the error.
- Information of payment of fees, will be updated in AUMS and CMS within 7 days of the payment.
- Please be aware of your SINGLE TRANSACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT on Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card before attempting to make online payments to avoid payment failures.
How to check total fee to paid through CMS : Top↑
- Login to your CMS account at https://cms.cb.amrita.edu
- Click on Students -> View Students
- From the top menu, click ‘More’
- Click on ‘Fee payments’
- You total fee to be paid will be shown
How to complete fee payment through CMS : Top↑
- From the Dashboard, Click on ‘Pay Fees’
- You can either make a partial payment or full payment.
- Select the appropriate option
- You will have to pay the arrears of fees if any
- After you select the appropriate option, click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ button
- The ‘Proceed to Pay’ button will take you to the payment gateway to complete your transaction.
Instruction for Online Payment Gateway : Top↑
Payments are handled at the online payment portal hosted by ICICI Bank. You have the following methods of making the payment :
- Credit Card/Debit Card : Use any authorised Credit or Debit Card issued by your bank to make the payment. The site supports cards from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- Internet Banking : You can use your internet banking account from your bank to make the payment. Select the appropriate bank and proceed to make the payment. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- UPI : Use your UPI
- NEFT/RTGS : You can generate a Payment Challan in this option. The Challan will have an Account Number and IFSC. You can either take the print out of the Challan or note down the details. Use the Challan or details at any Bank, any branch to initiate a NEFT/RTGS transaction. Please ensure that you use the correct Account Number and IFSC while making the payment. If there is a mistake in any of these details, your payment will get rejected.
Please ensure that you take a print out of the transaction details after you make the payment or note down the Transaction ID for future reference. If you have completed your payment process successfully and the CMS does not show a successful transaction, please do not attempt to make a transaction again. Please wait for two hours and check the status of your payment on the CMS portal. If you have any queries regarding the payment, please feel free to contact the University.