- Class commencement and fee payment date
- General Instructions
- Check total fee to paid through CMS
- Complete fee payment through CMS
- Instruction for Online Payment Gateway
- Deposit from outside india - only USD payments
|Program||Semester(s)||Class Commencement Dates||Tuition Fee Payment Date|
|B. Tech||5 & 7||14.07.2021||On or before July 9, 2021|
|Integrated M. Sc||5, 7 & 9|
|BA Mass Communication||5|
|BA English Language & Literature||5|
|MA English Language & Literature||3|
|Integrated M. Sc||3||04.08.2021||On or before July 30, 2021|
|BA English Language & Literature||3|
|BA Mass Communication||3|
|B. Tech||3||08.09.2021||On or before
- Students of all Senior Semesters can make their balance fee payment using the CMS portal.
- Tuition fee for AY 2021-22 along with the arrears of AY 2020-21 has to be paid on or before the date mentioned above for Amrita School of Engineering students.
- Payment can be done either using Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, RTGS/NEFT using Challan or UPI. Please read below for more information on this.
- You can check the balance fees to be paid by logging into your CMS account at https://cms.cb.amrita.edu.
- If you face any issue with the payment process, please contact University Finance Office helpline +91-422-2685071 on any working days between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Or, you may send an email to 'email@example.com' with your Roll Number, Name and a description of the error.
- Information of payment of fees, will be updated in AUMS and CMS within 7 days of the payment.
- Please be aware of your SINGLE TRANSACTION LIMIT as well as DAY TRANSACTION LIMIT on Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card before attempting to make online payments to avoid payment failures.
- Login to your CMS account at https://cms.cb.amrita.edu
- Click on Students -> View Students
- From the top menu, click ‘More’
- Click on ‘Fee payments’
- You total fee to be paid will be shown
- From the Dashboard, Click on ‘Pay Fees’
- You can either make a partial payment or full payment.
- Select the appropriate option
- You will have to pay the arrears of fees if any
- After you select the appropriate option, click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ button
- The ‘Proceed to Pay’ button will take you to the payment gateway to complete your transaction.
Payments are handled at the online payment portal hosted by ICICI Bank. You have the following methods of making the payment :
- Credit Card/Debit Card : Use any authorised Credit or Debit Card issued by your bank to make the payment. The site supports cards from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- Internet Banking : You can use your internet banking account from your bank to make the payment. Select the appropriate bank and proceed to make the payment. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- UPI : Use your UPI
- NEFT/RTGS : You can generate a Payment Challan in this option. The Challan will have an Account Number and IFSC. You can either take the print out of the Challan or note down the details. Use the Challan or details at any Bank, any branch to initiate a NEFT/RTGS transaction. Please ensure that you use the correct Account Number and IFSC while making the payment. If there is a mistake in any of these details, your payment will get rejected.
Please ensure that you take a print out of the transaction details after you make the payment or note down the Transaction ID for future reference. If you have completed your payment process successfully and the CMS does not show a successful transaction, please do not attempt to make a transaction again. Please wait for two hours and check the status of your payment on the CMS portal. If you have any queries regarding the payment, please feel free to contact the University.
DEPOSIT FROM OUTSIDE INDIA - ONLY USD PAYMENTS Top↑
FOR REMITTANCE INTO OUR NOSTRO ACCOUNTS - THROUGH SWIFT - IN FOREIGN CURRENCY
Field 56A - Intermediary or Correspondent Bank FOR USD CURRENCY
|BANK NAME||THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON|
|ADDRESS||New York, NY 10104, United States|
|ROUTING NUMBER||021000018 - ABA Routing|
Field 57A - Account with Institution
|BANK NAME||DHANLAXMI BANK LTD.|
Field 59A - Beneficiary Customer -
|ACCOUNT NUMBER (DLB)||025303900000115|
|CUSTOMER NAME||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|ADDRESS 1||AMRITA NAGAR POST|
|ADDRESS 3||COIMBATORE 641 112|
|STUDENT ROLL NAME|