VPN access is provided to faculty, scholars and students to access the campus network services from remote locations. You will be able to access the campus network from any remote location through VPN Access. To setup VPN Access on your PC/Laptop/Mobile, please refer to the appropriate document as under
- Windows Laptop/PC users click here
- Linux users click here
- Apple macOS users click here
- Android/iOS mobile device users click here
You need to know your Campus Management System (CMS) password before you can connect to the VPN. To set the password, please follow the following steps (Students : You can reset your password through CMS only if you have a valid email ID with a Roll number. Temporary email ID cannot be used in CMS for resetting your password) :
- Goto https://cms.cb.amrita.edu
- Click on “Having Trouble Logging in”
- Select the “I forgot my password” option
- Type in your Username. Your username is the Roll Number. Please refer to the “I forgot my username” if you need help.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on “Reset Password”
- You will get an OTP on you registered mobile number
- Use the OTP to reset your password
The CMS password will now get registered on the Campus Domain Controller. You can use this Username and Password to login to CMS, VPN, Campus WiFi (in-campus) and Domain Controller (in-campus).
If you have any difficulty in accessing the VPN service, please contact Level 1 support of ICTS at working hours.