1. Identify a PC in your department/office which is already configured to login to the campus Domain Controller. On bootup, if the PC is showing a screen as shown below, the PC is configured on the campus Domain Controller.
2. Press “CTRL+ALT+DEL” to login (on Windows 7).
3. Click on “OK” (On Windows 7).
4. The login screen will request for the Username and Password. It will also show “Log on to: AMRITANET”
5. Enter your username, which is your email ID prefix (Eg. for icts@cb,amrita.edu, the username would be icts).
4. Enter your existing default password to login to the PC.
5. After successful login press “CTRL+ALT+DEL”.
6. You will get a menu with several options.
7. Click on “Change a password”.
8. Enter your existing default password, new password (minimum 8 characters) and the confirmation.
9. You can logoff/shutdown the PC once you get a confirmation that your password has been updated.
Users currently accessing campus WiFi will have to use the new Domain Controller password to access WiFi services.