How to integrate the College Calendar on your Windows Smartpone
To integrate the college calendar in to your Windows Smartphone, your need to have a working Hotmail/Outlook/Live account.
1. Login to your Hotmail/Outlook/Live account on a Desktop PC.
2. Select Calendar from the Hotmail menu
3. Click on "Import" on the top menu.
4. Click on "Subscribe" on the left hand menu.
5. In the calendar URL type https://mail.amrita.edu:email@example.com/ASECalendar. (Do not right click this link and use "Copy Link Location". You can use copy paste).
6. Type a name you want to use for this calendar in the "Calendar Name" field (Eg. College)
7. Select a color use want to use
8. Click on "Subscribe" button.
9. The College Calendar will get integarted to your Hotmail Calendar
10. Open the Calendar App in your Windows Smartphone.
11. If you are connected to the internet and the Hotmail account is synced, you will find the College Calendar integarted into your Windows Smartphone Calendar